RANGE/GROUNDS REMINDERS 1. Remember to sign the range log in the clubhouse.
2. The 100 yard ranges are for 100 yard shots or longer only. For shorter distances, use
the pistol range.
3. No shooting is permitted when the *orange flag is out.
4. Pick-up your brass.
5. No shooting of trash or the target stands.
6. Use only approved target stands and back stops. 7. RAPID FIRE IS NOT PERMITTED. 8. The use of hearing and eye protection is highly recommended.
9. While hunting on the property, always display the *orange flag, be familiar with
property lines and do not trespass on surrounding properties, use only approved tree
stands and be aware of where other members are hunting on club property by using the
map inside the clubhouse. Members are reminded to sign the book when arriving and
prior to leaving. Be safe and have fun.
10. The membership has decided to install a combination lock on the front gate beginning
January 2010 and members will be required to attend a regular club meeting to obtain
the combination from a Club Officer. The combination WILL NOT be given over the phone!